- Paper submission: April 24, 2017 at 15:00 CET Time
- Author notification: mid-June 2017
Before uploading your submission, please read carefully and adhere strictly to the submission guidelines!
Papers NOT adhering to guidelines will be deleted from the system.
The EMAC 2017 Regional Conference invites electronic submissions of papers, which should be in PDF format no later than April 24, 2017 at 15:00 CET Time)
- Authors may submit more than one paper, but only one can be accepted with you as first author. This EMAC policy implies that an author can submit and present only one paper as a first author. For multiple submissions: - Submit one paper with you as a first author - The other paper(s) should be submitted with you as named second/third etc., co-author.
- Acceptance of a paper implies that at least one of the authors must attend the conference and present the paper.
- Please make sure to mention your co-authors names on submission.
- Co-authors' names will be published in the program and conference proceedings exactly as you have indicated when you submitted your paper. No changes can be made after the submission deadline.
Format & Process
- No author information on any page of the paper, as papers will be double BLIND reviewed. Remove any author or institutional identifying information from the properties file on your computer.
- All papers are limited to seven (7) pages (everything included: the cover / title page, references, and appendix. tables and figures).
- The first (1) page should include only the title, abstract (maximum of 100 words or 10 lines), keywords. Any paper exceeding the specified limit will not be included in the review process.
- Papers must show a clear indication of the purpose of the research, research method, major results, implications and key references.
- Papers will be evaluated through a double blind review process and authors will be notified of acceptance/rejection by mid-June 2017.
The decisions of the program chair are final. The paper submitted is the final paper. No revised version is accepted.
The authors of the outstanding papers presented at the EMAC Regional 2017 Conference will be invited to submit their manuscripts for review in Journal of Business Research (JBR) special issue. All invited papers will go through the regular JBR review process with at least two double-blind peer reviews of each manuscript.